SM Numbing Cream
SM numbing cream is made in Korea, and it is approved by the KFDA, with 10.56% lidocaine, it is safe to use, it won’t feel burning or allergies compares to other brands or China made products. SM anesthetic numbing cream contains 10.56% of lidocaine, which is 105.6mg of lidocaine, it is the strongest numbing cream in the market that is safe to use, no burning, no allergies feeling. It provides ultra strong numbing effect, and most safe product from Korea.
White to yellowish cream, 500G, 17.56oz
Store at room temperature between 1 to 30 degrees centigrade.
3 years from manufacturing date. MADE IN KOREA.
1. Do not apply to the following people:
- You or your partner oversensitive to lidocaine and or another amide preparation.
- Anyone with external wound or inflammation on the desired area.
- Don’t use to a pregnant woman.
2. Extra care needed to the following people, with liver and kidney disease.
3. Warnings of usage:
- External use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and nose.
- Recommend NOT to use repeatedly on the same area.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not freeze.
- Keep this product away from heat and open flames.
- For best results, SM Numbing cream should be applied 20 to 30 minutes before the procedure. The anesthetic effect should last about an hour.
SM NUMBING CREAM PRODUCT INSTRUCTION
Lidocaine is volatile ingredient.
Please make sure to close the cover tightly every time after using, otherwise anesthetic effect will be less.
Please follow the instruction to maximize the anesthetic effect.
1. Apply thick amount of the cream on the treatment area.
2. Cover the applied area with the plastic wrap to help absorbing lidocaine into the skin.
3. After 25 to 35 minutes, remove the plastic wrap, clean the cream off with cotton and saline water.
Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result, normally 30 minutes will be enough for micro needling, skin boosters injection, laser treatments. If you are doing tattoo, leave it on for more than 45 minutes.
Don’t remove the plastic wrap until you feel the numbing effect.
There are no reviews yet.